1.What are your production capabilities?
Typically around 300,000 units per month.
2. What are your R&D capabilities?
With our experienced team of engineers, we can assist with the entire hardware process, including design, prototyping, outsourcing and manufacturing.
3. Where are your products manufactured?
All camera modules are produced in our own factory in Zhuhai, China. Feel free to visit us.
4. How long does it take to develop a new camera module?
Typically around 2–3 weeks from start date.
5. What is the cost of developing a new camera module?
Typical fees range between $300 and $500 for the new product development. This can vary depending on the complexity and requirements of the project.
6. What customizations does Supertek offer?
Full customization of products is available, including the customization of the module size, lens and other functions. For more details, please see our customization page.
7. What lens options do you have?
We have the normal M12 lens and we can match the exact lens view angle by your request.
8. What operating system does your camera module support?
Our camera module can support Windows, Mac, Android and Linux system.
9. Which software do your USB camera modules support?
Blue Iris, ContaCam, Yawcam, Ispy, Motion Eye OS, AMCAP, Webcam Viewer, and the similar.